– refreshing and tweaking our menu – starting with breakfast. How logical is that?!
And we have some new options on healthy breakfasts without giving up your ability to indulge.
- Veggie Bennie has earned its place as a full time menu item
- Breakfast Hash is now Power Hash – boosted with more superfoods. We’ve added organic kale to the organic quinoa, sweet potatoes, mushrooms and red peppers in this hearty dish (and it’s Gluten-Not). And, you can substitute avocado for the egg on top
- New and almost vegan, our Spicy Tofu Tacos sport marinated, sautéed tofu, choice of corn or flour tortillas, avocado, sautéed veggies, salsa and harissa pesto mayo (hold the mayo for vegan) (Gluten-Not with corn tortillas)
There are lots of good tweaks to your favorite breakfast dishes, too:
- The BYO Omelet has been reimagined with more of the ingredients you’ve requested
- Egg breakfasts may now be ordered with a blueberry pancake or a flapjack instead of toast
- Cage-free egg whites can substitute for whole eggs
- White corn tortillas now available in place of flour
- We’re cooking with all butter unless you request olive oil blend
- Beginning in early April, Greek yogurt will be our only yogurt
- Fresh pineapple has joined the fresh fruit assortment
We love breakfast! That’s why it’s available all day, every day. Come in and explore.